Monday, August 06, 2007

The importance of Prayer


Probably the most exciting thing that I have seen since I have been out here in California is the fact that every morning at six a.m., the men of the church meet to join together in prayer. Just being here for three months, I have had the privelege to see the Lord bless tremendously. The attendance has actually been growing this summer. Usually the attendance is lowered during this part of the year. Obviously, it is nothing that we are doing but only what God is doing to answer our prayers. We have been praying for so many financial needs and it seems that (and I know) that the Lord always supplies in the time that he plans. He has supplied everything for me and for the church. May I post into your mind if any one is on the edge of believing in prayer, Prayer works. Trust God and he will bless. Prayer Works.

No comments: